Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

My latest big purchase...



So lately I have been trying to stay in shape and lose weight so I decided to buy an exercise bike for my home. I just got a Sam's Club card and thought why not look there?

Well, it was a great purchase, and fairly cheap considering the price of exercise equipment.... about $175 including shipping and handling.

Its a great way to stay moving while watching TV (PLL is so intense anyway, why not let out some of that nervous energy?).

I'm going to link the ad below because it will take you directly to the site.




Does anyone have any exercise/ fitness equipment they absolutely love? Let me know!
 
xoxo Cassidy
 
**F.Y.I. I was not paid to write this, this was an actual testimony of someone who loves her bike!

1 comment:

  1. totally agree with you on getting rid of nervous energy during pll ;)
    http://nineteenoone.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete