Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Look for ((MUCH)) Less


Fall shopping season is here, and while it may be 90 degrees and humid outside stores are full of tweed, wool and knits.

I love autumn, probably a little too much. Something I do, that I assume other girls on a budget must do, is I look at the expensive clothes in stores like Neiman Marcus and Lord and Taylor and try to find more inexpensive versions that I can afford without giving up food for a year. Here are a few that I've found:

Neimanmarcus.com
Chie Mihara- Vestu Suede Strap Ankle Boot
A beautiful shoe that is super fun for fall and will put you back $445.



Modcloth.com

Equally as pretty and a similar shape just with a little more bling. This bad boy will only cost you $69.99!



Forzieri.com
Fendi- 2Bag Leather Tote
This beautiful bag is great colors and such a practical shape, and if you have $1960 to blow I say go for it!
Forever21.com
This bag has similar colors and cute details, and is made out of faux leather if you're opposed to the real thing. This baby is only $34.80!

Neimanmarcus.com
Nanette Lepore- Starry Night Silk Top and Forget You Lace Skirt
I love how bold this outfit is. The color of the skirt is a little crazy, but works. Its very fun to look at. The top is $278 and the skirt is $348.



Forever21.com
Forever21.com
This is definitely a subdued version of the outfit. The top and skirt have a more somber tone, but that works in the cooler weather.The shape of the skirt is the same, which I like. The flaring at the knee makes it less form fitting and more work appropriate. Top is $22.80, skirt is $18.90.

I will forever be a bargain hunter!

xoxo Cassidy



No comments:

Post a Comment