Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Cheers to the freakin' weekend!

SO I did not post this, but I quit at the Ronald McDonald House- my last day was last Wednesday. The good news is that I got a new job as a marketing representative for a restaurant in my town. I feel a little weird posting the name because it is a chain, and they are really big into marketing- I wouldn't want it to conflict with what I post on here. Its a relatively small chain in the south and here, its Mediterranean food... YUM! I think there are only like 25ish stores open, but its growing.

That rambling paragraph had a purpose though: to say I am exhausted! I worked 8-4 every day this week (8-5 Monday) and park of my job requires me to run food and touch tables during lunch. JEEZY PETE!

BUT, this weekend is the WVU/ TX game in Austin, and James decided to go so I HAVE THE APARMENT TO MYSELF! Usually I wouldn't be so happy about this, but I am so tired and my feet hurt and I just want to relax.

I bought some Healthy Choice meals, a pint of Extreme Moose Tracks and I have some mini bottles of Barefoot Moscato handy (I went to a wedding last weekend). I am going to watch NCIS, New Girl and Scandal to my heart's delight!

I'm happy as a clam...


Heathly Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt in Vanilla Bean... I highly recommend
I got off of work at 4, went to Kroger and don't plan on leaving my apartment for as long as possible!

So I thought I would post something lounge-y related... Have you checked out the Cosmopolitan line for JC Penney? I have! It is so awesome! I am frickin' OBSESSED... (I'm using a lot of all caps statements today and I'm not sure why- bear with me, folks, I'm losing my marbles).



This is my fave loungewear outfit from the (extremely affordable) collection... The caridgan retails for $22 and the harem pants for $18!!

The collection is awesome because it contains the thing that women truely love to buy: lingerie, shoes and purses!

Words cannot describe my obsession with this shoe... I would make love to it if I could. When my next paycheck comes in I might have to buy these in nude and black, and for $37 how could I not?

I am also a totaly smitten kitten for this hunter green bag from the collection. Its only $60, but it looks expensive!

I am now going to kick back and relax!!!

What do you think of the new Cosmo collection for JCP? Any weekend plans more interesting than mine?

xoxo Cassidy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment