Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Books...

I love books (as you can see in my book-themed post here). I love to read. I try to read every day and end up reading a few books per month. If you have a Kindle/ Nook/ etc. and are looking for a cheap book series that will keep you interested I would suggest Connie Shelton's Charlie Parker mystery series. These books are a little dated (they start out in the mid 90s and work their way to present day), but they are funny/ witty/ easy to read/ exciting. I bought the first book for my Kindle because it was free and I was bore, but now I am addicted.

Charlie Parker is a woman who is the accountant for her brother's PI firm, but she ends up finding mysteries that need she needs to solve in every book. Everywhere Charlie goes a case follows.

www.connieshelton.com


There are a lot of books in the series and I keep rushing through them. The books are $4.99 each, and it is totally worth it! You should check them out!

Do you have any favorite book series?

xoxo Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment