Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

I Want to Live in a Library...

I've been on a book-themed things that aren't books kick lately.

I love reading and I love fashion... why not put those two things together?


Urbanoutfitters.com

For Valentine's day this year James got me this laptop case from UO, which is probably my favorite thing ever... I have a Netbook so it takes up half of the space, and in the other half I can put other things I want to carry with me. 
Urbanoutfitters.com

I am currently OBSESSED with this Storybook Wallet from UO too, but its $45 and looks like it could be cheaply made and it doesn't have the space for a checkbook (grandma status right here). That being said, I might have to buy it anyway. UNLESS this beauty gets restocked!

Modcloth.com
This Definition of Darling Wallet makes me want to pee myself. It is so perfect and so out of stock. I signed up for the waiting list, and as soon as this bad boy is available I am getting it!

Even though I'm more interested in a wallet because my clutches need to be strapped to me or I will leave them somewhere, I couldn't help but love these adorable book-inspired clutches...
KateSpade.com
Kate Spade makes these "Book of the Month" Clutches, totally lifelike! They almost look a little too real for my taste, almost. At over $300, I certainly wont be getting one, but I think they are too cute!
US.Asos.com

This Book Clutch from Asos is also totally adorable, I love the soft color. Its also currently on sale for $20.71, which is pretty rad.
US.Asos.com

And finally, this Keyhole Book Clutch might be the most adorable clutch I have ever seen. Its actually box shaped and completely amazing if you think you can carry that around for hours. I bet it would be a great conversation starter.

Hope you enjoyed!!

xoxo Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment