Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cheap and Adorable

As an homage to my possible impending broke-ness. I thought I'd post some fashion deals and steals...
Forever21.com
I love this maxi skirt, especially in the "teal" and "dark gray" colors. It could be super cute for summer to go out in at night with a simple tank and some sandals, and could transition into fall with some opaque black tights, boots and a slim-fitting sweater on top. For only $12.50!

Forever21.com
And how adorable is this little dress? Again, you could wear this now or transition it into chillier temps with shrunken cardigan and tights. Only $14.50!
Target.com
Geez Louise, I am in love with this sweater! I can see myself pairing it with jeans or even yoga pants (gasp!) on a weekend or even throwing it on with a collared shirt and some dress pants to create a slightly ironic work look. This beauty is only $22.99, and its 100% cotton!

xoxo Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment