Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Today is My Monday...

Well, I had two days off in a row (Wednesday and Thursday) and it was awesome. Now I have 24 hours of work over the next three day to look forward to, and I still haven't heard back from the interview I had on Wednesday the 11th. OKAY, enough whining.

So I saw The Amazing Spider Man on Wednesday, and I loved it! Andrew Garfield has had my heart ever since I saw The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. He's a cutie, but his Peter Parker reminded me a little too much of my high school sweetheart, Chase. Skateboarding, always wearing Nikes, always carrying a camera (Chase's was a video camera), adorably unkempt... It made me gag, BUT I still love Garfield. Tangent much?

I loved the way they styled Gwen in the movie, Emma Stone could wear a sack and still look adorable, but she was especially preppy chic, which is my favorite look for other people... I just don't seem to pull it off myself.

Urban Outfitters has the perfect Gwen Stacey knee-socks... They would be perfect for fall :). 

urbanoutfitters.com
And they also have drool-worthy Gwen-esque Frye Boots.

urbanoutfitters.com
Can you say "yum"?

Something tells me this might be a two post kind of day...

xoxo Cassidy


No comments:

Post a Comment