Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stress!

So I have a job currently (and work weird hours), but my job will end the second week of August, which is in two weeks. I had an interview on the 11th that seemed really promising, but I haven't heard anything back from them. So back to the job hunt I guess!
 
In these stressful times I try to channel my energy into something like exercise, even though all I want to do is eat ice cream. I'm trying to lose a good deal of weight, 20-30 lbs, and so the last thing I want is to get bored.

My latest favorite, other than running, is Jillian Michaels:Yoga Meltdown. The routine is fun and is actually challenging. I feel like I've done something. I also really like the BeFit channel on Youtube because it has a bunch of variety.

Have fun de-stressing!

xoxo Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment