Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

What Makes Me Tick

Clockwise from left: Egyptian Magic/ La Croix Grapefruit/ Flaxseed Oil/ Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava/ Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm

It takes a village to keep me a sane individual, but these items make it easier for me:
Egyptian Magic: This stuff is amazing! Its all natural and totally works. Its great for your body, face, lips, hair, etc. I keep it on hand for whenever my skin gets dry or cracked. I am a sucker for multi-purpose items.
La Croix: You can find this at any grocery store. I love sparkling water because unlike sodas, it doesn't add unnecessary calories to your diet, but still tastes great. My personal favorites are grapefruit (shown) and lemon. The only flavor I've tried that I didn't like was coconut.
Flaxseed Oil: This is also easily found at any grocery store. Its great for your hair and nails, and is also said to help with weight loss.
Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Solid Perfume: I feel like perfume sprays always go away so quickly after I apply them. I love this stuff because it leaves a subtle scent that lasts all day long. The little tin is so tiny that you can carry it with you and reapply as needed.
Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm: I hate normal Chapstick and lip balms of that nature because I feel like my lips get more dry from using them. I go for natural lip balms that keep my lips smooth and hydrated. Burt's Bees is a must, and the ultra conditioning formula does a great job of actually moisturizing.

xoxo Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment