Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Weird, Weird Morning

Well, its only 1pm and i'm already drained. Its probably a combination of things. 1- its Kid's Day downtown where I work and there are kinds EVERYWHERE. 2- Its a dreary, sad day. 3- I just saw my ex-best friend  and her array of her children and other people's kids... I haven't seen or spoken to her in a year. I also had a mocha so I'm on a sugar/ caffeine high. Small towns are the worst.

It may be dreary, but at least it green again!
Today when I was getting dressed I was more interested in the details of my outfit then the actual outfit itself. I'm wearing a dark navy dress that I got at H&M four years ago on sale. Its cute, but unimpressive and not really summer appropriate (I work in air conditioning). I decided to pair some unexpected pieces with this otherwise boring dress.

Watch: Target (men's section)/ Ring: Thrifted

Dress: H&M/ Belt: Gifted (Boutique in Providence, RI)
I like the look of the row of buttons on the front of the dress, but its too flowy to be worn with flats (like I am) and not belted.

Maybe I should do some actual work online shopping!


xoxo Cassidy 

No comments:

Post a Comment