Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Walmart Mini Haul

Well, I went on my Walmart shopping trip and came back with a mini-haul. Quite mini actually, most things were travel sized...
Yes to Cucumbers Daily Calming Moisturizer
Yestocarrots.com

St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
Walmart.com


Hard Candy Mini Must Have (Glow All the Way- Skin Luminizer/  Fat Pout  Lip Gloss/ Blush Crush- Baked Blush/ Sheer Envy Primer)
Hardcandy.com

Physicians Formula Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio for Blue Eyes
Physiciansformula.com
1. Yes to Cucumbers Daily Calming Moisturizer ($15)- I like this, but I do not love it. The lotion comes out looking a little like cottage cheese, and I can't tell if that's because its a natural product or if its old. It doesn't smell weird so I think it might just be it's normal consistency. Its a little tough to rub in, but that can be expected with a higher SPF (its SPF 30). I have been mixing it with a little dab of another kind of lotion to get it to rub in fully. It also leaves my face feeling like it has something on it. All in all its okay, I'm going to keep it, but its not my favorite.

2. St. Ives Green Tea Scrub ($1)- I only bought the travel sized version because I have other facial wash at home (also St. Ives), I love this though! The texture is amazing, the gritty pieces are small, but there are enough of them that they are super effective. I love St. Ives products in general, and this one did not disappoint.

3. Hard Candy Mini Must Have ($8)- I like the sample sized option because I was thinking about buying some of these items, but I wasn't sure if I'd like them. Glow All the Way is great. It goes on as sheer or opaque as you want it depending on how you apply. It is a great highlighter for brows and cheek bones. Definite yes! Fat Pout Lip Gloss this is okay, it doesn't sting the lips the way Lip Venom does so that is a plus, and its not very sticky. However, if left my lips feeling dry and yucky afterward. I would prefer something a little more natural for my lips. Blush Crush- This wasn't what I expected. I was scared by the BRIGHT pink color, but it goes on pretty and subtle (it could be more wild if you wanted). The color is nice, but not the most natural color; that being said it was flattering on my face, so no complaints there! Sheer Envy- I like this primer, it did exactly what it was supposed to do. It held my makeup for hours and looked great! One thing: the day after buying it I went to use some and it had separated a little, there was more liquid than before. It had only been sitting in my bathroom, which stays cool for the majority of the day unless someone is showering. However, it still worked well.

4. Physicians Formula Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio for Blue Eyes ($9)- I am in love with these! There is a black, brown and almost navy color which is such a great deal! The stick slide on well, except the brown which takes a few swipes before the color is bold. They are great for lining your water line too. The first time I lined mine my water line my eyes did get a little red and irritated, but that's not a big surprise because I have sensitive eyes.

With all the products on:

With wet hair...
I used all three colors on my eyes, with blue and brown on the lash line.


With dry hair...
xoxo Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment