Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Longing for Fall...

By this time of the year I am pining for autumn weather ( I have to note that in WV we almost never had a true autumn, its goes from summer to winter)... I have already made a list of the things I want to buy to get me through the fall in style.

I am waiting on hearing back from a job that I interviewed for last Wednesday, which will let me know whether or not I should buy such decadent things, or if I will even need them.

Here is my tentative list:

Aldoshoes.com
Amazon.com

Piperlime.com

Victoriassecret.com

From top to bottom those are a handbag from Aldo. I love the color of the bag itself and the accent color is so much fun! I have one all leather bag in my wardrobe and though I love it, it weighs about 10 pounds when empty! So I opt for lighter bags that don't give me back problems. I might not be purchasing a bag this year because I have accumulated so many in the past few years that are still in awesome shape.

This wallet is a Hobo Lauren Vintage wallet that I found on Amazon. I love Hobo wallets, they make me drool. I had a knock-off from Target and used it until the faux leather was falling of the frame.

These boots could not be more perfect. I have just recently started liking lace-ups again, and the heel height is awesome. I walk everywhere so I need something comfortable, and my boyfriend is only a few inches taller than me so it is easy for me to tower over him in heels. I love to pair boots with everything. I have worked in an office for the last two and a half years and have managed to wear a pair of cowboy boots religiously.

Last, this tunic from VS is divine. My ears (or eyes) perk up at the mention of something being "multi-way"... This can be worn four ways: on the shoulder, off the shoulder, hooded or cowl-neck. Simply amazing.

I'm sure I will have more fall wardrobe musing to come... even though it is 90 degrees outside.

xoxo Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment