Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

What I wish I was doing today....

What I wish I was doing right now.
In reality I am sitting at work right now completing my 24 hours of work spread over 72 hours. Today is the best day (only four hours)... BUT if I had it my way I would be sipping my very own creation of grapefruit mimosas, which I politely pictured above.

How does one make a grapefruit mimosa? Its so easy! To make the one pictured above I used 8-10oz of Bellatore Spumante Sparkling Wine and 2oz grapefruit juice from a container of Del Monte grapefruit pieces in lightly sweetened juice, and I finished by floating a few pieces of grapefruit on the top. Initially the grapefruit juice was just to cut the sweetness of the wine, but then this amazing concoction was born. If I were to do it again I might use Prosecco instead.

However, I am not sipping drinks... I'm working. Only 3 1/2 more hours though.

My view from my seat at work.
Have a beautiful Sunday!

xoxo Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment